When I’m not chasing the perfect light and unforgettable moments, you can see me in the company of the two people dearest to me, my husband and daughter. I’m here to capture your perfect day, I’m here to tell your wedding story through a still photo. I endeavor to catch and freeze the moments that matters. I prefer to work discreetly as an observer, letting the wedding day to unfold in front of my eyes.
- I can write well with either hand.
- Probably the biggest fan of truffles in every kind of food.
- I’ve never seen the popular series Game of Thrones.
- I could watch the movie Dumb and dumber every day and still cry like I did first time I watched it.
- I am scared as hell of flying but my desire, but my desire for traveling and learning new cultures, is bigger than my fear.
Mom of 5 year old Liam and 2 year old Mila and loving wife. A morning person, especially after coffee. Or two. My passion for creating came from my first day job as a journalist and a TV host. Back then, at the end of the working day you were only left with a feeling that you did your job. Now photography has become my lifestyle and it makes me feel complete.
- I love cooking just for myself. Others don’t enjoy my meals as much as I want them to.
- I am proud of my Slovakian roots.
- My math sucks. I could be A+ student if we did not have math class. But still I decided to study Economy.
- My father is a fisherman, but I am afraid of fishes. And I am a piches in horoscope. Crazy, right.
- I didn’t cry at my own wedding but I always get teary when witnessing others geting married